Cook time: 10min
2 8-ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into tenders
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon avocado oil
1 head butter lettuce, chopped
3-ounces baby spinach (about 2 cups packed)
¼ cup Dijon vinaigrette
1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
1 large radish, thinly sliced
1 large orange, peeled and segmented
1 large avocado, sliced
1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste (optional, not included in nutritional analysis)
- Season the chicken with cumin, garlic and black pepper (if using).
- Heat the avocado oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken tenders until nicely browned and an internal temperature reaches 165°F, 3-4 minutes per side.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Combine the butter lettuce and spinach in a salad bowl and toss with Dijon vinaigrette.
- Top with chicken tenders, tomatoes, radish, oranges and avocado. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve additional dressing on the side, if desired.