⅔ cup coconut milk
2 medium (236 grams) bananas, frozen
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch sea salt
1 tablespoon honey
3 cups watermelon, cubed
Ice cream toppings (optional)
Ice cube trays
- Blend all ingredients in a blender and transfer to empty ice cube trays or a shallow baking dish.
- Place in the freezer for 3 hours or until hardened.
- Return the frozen watermelon to the blender.
- Blend until a creamy consistency is reached.
- Place mixture in a lidded container and return to the freezer to firm up for about 25 minutes or until desired consistency.
- Serve as ice cream with desired toppings.