Cook time: 2min
Cooking spray (or ⅛ teaspoon butter)
1 large egg
⅛ teaspoon pepper, freshly grounded
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon tomato, diced
¼ cup zucchini, grated
1 tablespoon cheddar cheese, grated coarsely
A pinch of salt (optional)
- Spray a microwave safe mug with cooking spray or lightly coat with butter.
- Crack egg into the microwave safe mug. Sprinkle the salt and pepper. Beat until combined.
- Add the water, tomato, zucchini and grated cheese.
- Mix everything together in the mug.
- Microwave for 1 minute and stir. Microwave for an additional minute or until egg mixture is completely set.
- Cool for a few minutes and enjoy!