Cooking spray (or ⅛ teaspoon butter)
1 large egg
⅛ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon tomato, diced
¼ cup zucchini, grated
1 tablespoon cheddar or Swiss cheese, grated coarsely
A pinch of salt (optional)
Makes: 1 Serving size: 1 cup
- Spray a microwave safe mug with cooking spray or lightly coat with butter.
- Crack egg into the microwave safe mug. Sprinkle the salt and pepper. Beat until combined.
- Add the water, tomato, zucchini and grated cheese.
- Mix everything together in the mug.
- Microwave for 1 minute and stir. Microwave for an additional minute or until egg mixture is completely set.
- Cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
Recipe contributed by FamilyCook Productions