Vegan Chocolate Mousse
We all think of indulgent desserts as requiring butter, eggs, etc. making it rough for folks who are vegan. But here’s a delightful chocolate concoction that requires no animal products and it will please all types of eaters.
¼ of the mousse
Cook time: 1hr 0min
Total: 1hr 5min
1 medium (136g) avocado
2 tablespoons cacao powder
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
¼ cup agave syrup (used in nutrient analysis)
¼ cup oat milk (used in nutrient analysis)
¼ cup raspberries
12 raspberries, sliced for garnish
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Halve the avocado length-ways.
- Pierce the stone with a sharp knife. Twist and remove the stone.
- Scoop out the flesh of each half with a spoon and drop into the food processor.
- Add the other ingredients to the blender. Process until smooth.
- Check for sweetness.
- Place in the fridge for about an hour.
- Serve with sliced raspberry and powdered sugar garnish.