Tropical Frozen Yogurt Bars
The blend of textures and tropical flavors in this frozen yogurt treat will satisfy your palate and have you imagining you are on an island retreat.
¼ cup heavy cream
14 ounces non-fat Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon honey
⅓ cup coconut chips
¼ cup chocolate chips
⅓ cup pineapple chunks
⅓ cup mango chunks
1 kiwi, sliced
Electric mixer (handheld or stand mixer)
Rectangular glass dish
- Beat the heavy cream in a small bowl until thick and creamy.
- Combine the yogurt and remaining ingredients except for the kiwi in a separate, medium sized bowl.
- Fold the whipped cream into the yogurt mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the dish.
- Arrange sliced kiwi in an attractive pattern on top.
- Cover and freeze until hardened.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- Slice with a wet knife into 8 ‘bars’ and serve immediately.
- Refreeze any bars for enjoying later.