Up your protein or just enjoy a snack, pan fry or add into your eggs. Whichever you like, enjoy a lower sodium version of a high sodium favorite food.
1 pound ground beef
1 tablespoon Nature Restore® celery juice powder
2 teaspoons mustard seeds
2 teaspoons Orrington Farms® low sodium beef broth powder
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon kosher sea salt
2 ounces water
1 ½ teaspoons liquid smoke
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix all ingredients together and form into a log, about 6 to 7 inches long.
- Double wrap the log in tinfoil and place on a rack in a broiler pan.
- Pour 2 cups of water into the bottom of the pan and bake for 1 hour (meat should be at least 165°F).
- Let cool in the tinfoil for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and cool 10 to 15 more minutes before slicing.
- Slice into 10 pieces.