Cook time: 30min
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 small (70 grams) onion, diced
2 medium (122 grams) carrots, diced
2 stalks (80 grams) celery, sliced
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1 cup heavy cream
2 cups fish stock
1 cup water
5 ounces shrimp, peeled
5 ounces tilapia fillets, cut into chunks
2 tablespoons dill
- Heat the olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onions, carrots, and celery.
- Reduce heat and cook slowly until onions become transparent.
- Add garlic, heavy cream, fish stock, and water. Increase heat until mixture bubbles.
- Reduce heat and simmer for approximately 20 minutes. Soup will reduce slightly.
- Add the shrimp, fish, and 1 tablespoon of the dill. Let simmer for 5 to 8 minutes more.
- Serve in bowls with a sprinkling of the remaining fresh dill.