½ cup strawberries, organic, frozen
¾ cup blueberries, organic, frozen
½ small ripe banana, sliced fresh or frozen
3 tablespoons coconut milk, plain, fortified, unsweetened
¼ cup water
1 teaspoon honey
1 tablespoon coconut, shredded, unsweetened
1 tablespoon blueberries, fresh
2 tablespoons chocolate protein powder, vegan (optional)
High speed blender
- Combine the first six ingredients of the smoothie bowl in a high speed blender. Cover with lid tightly.
- Process on slow speed at first. Stop and, with a spoon, dislodge any frozen fruit that gets stuck and prevents the blades from turning.
- Blend until all the ingredients are like a smooth, creamy sorbet.
- Pour into a bowl and garnish with coconut and fresh berries.
- Enjoy immediately; it will melt into a soupy consistency if you don’t eat it right away.