Cook time: -
4½ cups (481g) cauliflower, riced
½ cup pomegranate seeds
½ cup almonds, sliced or chopped
½ cup mint, chopped
1 cup (113g) chickpeas
½ cup cranberries, dried, sweetened
1 lemon, zested
2 lemons, juiced
¼ cup olive oil
- Grate the cauliflower florets on the large hole side of a box grater (you can also buy ‘pre-riced’ raw cauliflower). Discard core and leaves (or use for vegetable stock).
- Place the riced cauliflower in a large salad bowl.
- Add the pomegranate, almonds, mint, chickpeas, cranberries and lemon zest. Toss until mixed well.
- Pour in the lemon juice and olive oil over the salad. Mix to combine thoroughly.
- Serve as a side salad or for lunch with crisp bread. Enjoy!