Cook time: 40min
12 ounces parsnips, diced
2 tablespoons olive oil
¼ teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
1 tablespoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
1 tablespoon jalapeño, chopped
1 tablespoon tahini
1 clove garlic
6 slices white bread
1 teaspoon sumac
¼ cup dill, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine parsnips with olive oil in a medium bowl.
- Season with freshly ground pepper.
- Roast for approximately 30 minutes or until softened.
- Combine roasted parsnips, lemon juice, lime juice, jalapeño, tahini, and garlic in a blender or food processor.
- Toast the bread.
- Spread parsnip mixture on each slice of toast.
- Serve with a sprinkle of sumac and fresh dill on each parsnip toast.