This recipe makes a chunky and deliciously chewy snack. You can substitute other healthy ingredients in place of these specific nuts and dried fruit suggestions. Some tasty substitutions include crushed coconut chips and sunflower seeds.
Cook time: 8min
2 sticks (114g each) butter, unsalted and softened
1 cup brown sugar
2 medium eggs
1½ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup crunchy granola
1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whip butter until creamy in a bowl using an electric mixer on medium-high speed.
- Add the brown sugar and continue to whip until well incorporated.
- Crack the eggs, one at a time into the mixture.
- Mix well on medium high.
- Add flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Mix with a wooden spoon.
- Add vanilla extract and blend well.
- Add in the oats, granola and raisins and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Spoon ½ tablespoon sized scoops of dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake cookies for approximately 8 minutes or until still chewy.
- Cool and enjoy!