16 ounces ground turkey 85% lean, 15% fat
¼ cup red bell pepper, chopped
¼ cup green bell pepper, chopped
¼ cup white onion, chopped
1 teaspoon basil, grounded
1 teaspoon rosemary
1 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl, mix together ground turkey, red and green bell peppers, onions, basil, rosemary, and garlic.
- Form into 8 small patties and place them in a covered dish.
- Refrigerate them for 5 hours to allow flavors time to soak into the meat.
- Cook the patties in a medium skillet over medium high heat, flipping once, to an internal temperature of 180°F.
- Once the patties are cooked, add them to your favorite slider buns and enjoy!