1 tablespoon olive oil
2 large eggs
2 unsalted corn tortillas, 6-inches diameter
⅔ ripe avocado, sliced
2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
Pico de Gallo:
4 tablespoons tomato, chopped
¼ cup white onion, chopped
¼ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
1 lime, juiced
- In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and wait until hot.
- Crack eggs into the skillet, and fry until the whites are set and the yolk is cooked to your preference.
- Warm corn tortillas in a pan, one by one on low-medium heat.
- To make pico de gallo, mix together the tomatoes, onion, cilantro and lime juice in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Place warm corn tortillas on separate plates, and top each with a fried egg. Add sliced avocado and pico de gallo. Sprinkle crumbled feta and cilantro. Serve immediately and enjoy!