8 cups romaine lettuce
½ cup cherry tomatoes
½ red onion
2 ounces blue cheese crumbles
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Chop romaine lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and red onion to build the base of the salad.
- To make hard boiled eggs, place eggs in a single layer in a large saucepan.
- Add enough water to cover eggs by at least 1 inch and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, cover and let sit for 12-15 minutes.
- Rinse eggs under cool water, and peel outer shell.
- Cut boiled eggs in half and add to the top of the salad.
- Top with blue cheese crumbles.
- In a bowl whisk together olive oil, white wine vinegar, honey and Dijon mustard.
- Pour on top of salad when ready to eat, around 2 tablespoons per serving.