Fruit Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
The acidity of the fruit in this lovely salad is accentuated by the sweetness of the dressing and heightened further by the crunchiness of the poppy seeds—an irresistible combination.
½ salad + 1 tablespoon dressing
Cook time: -
1 tablespoon honey
½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 pinch sea salt
¼ cup cider vinegar
½ cup olive oil
1 tablespoon poppy seed
1 medium (131 grams) blood orange, segmented
1 medium (88 grams) tangerines, segmented
⅓ cup blackberries (grapes)
1 medium (69 grams) kiwi, sliced
1 medium (182 grams) apple, sliced
Electric Stand Blender
- Mix honey, mustard, salt and vinegar in a blender.
- Add oil very slowly at medium speed.
- Blend well until dressing thickens.
- Add poppy seeds for a total yield of ¾ cup dressing.
- Arrange the fruit in an attractive pattern in a shallow bowl or combine in a bowl and toss to distribute fruits evenly.
- Pour dressing over the fruit and serve.