2 tablespoons 2% milk
2 tablespoons water
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
One 4-ounces can diced green chiles, rinsed
2 tablespoons butter
¼ cup onion, chopped
Makes: 4 Serving size: 1/4 of recipe
1. In bowl, beat eggs together with milk and water.
2. Stir in black pepper and chiles, set aside.
3. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
4. Add onion to skillet, cook until soft.
5. Add egg-chile mixture to skillet and cook with heat reduced to low, stirring occasionally.
6. Eggs should be scrambled slowly and gently.
Recipe developed by Jamie Rinaldi