1 boneless skinless chicken breast
1 tablespoon olive oil
2¼ cups corn kernels
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 zucchini, cubed
1 red onion, diced
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon cumin
½ teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash®
1 package Uncle Ben’s® ready rice, prepared
Makes: 4 Serving size: 1 cup
- In a large skillet, cook chicken until juices run clear.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add oil, corn, bell pepper, zucchini and onion to the same pan. Sauté on medium heat until tender.
- Add garlic, cumin, pepper and Mrs. Dash®.
- Cube chicken and return to pan with vegetables and spices. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add prepared rice and sauté for 2 more minutes.
Recipe developed by Sarah Cortese, RD/LD