4 bone-in chicken breasts
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
¾ cup apple cider
½ cup half and half
Makes: 6 Serving size: 1
- Melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken and brown on both sides.
- Add cider and reduce heat to medium. Simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- In the same skillet, boil cider until reduced to about ¼ cup .
- Add half and half over heat and whisk until slightly thickened.
- Pour cream sauce over chicken and serve.
Recipe developed by Kjersti Johnson, RD