Chocolate Fondue with Fruits
Here’s a terrific opportunity to enjoy a variety of seasonal and tropical fruits. Try to include fruits of various colors. It’s a great way to get children to sample something new too.
¾ cup fruit + 1 ounce of chocolate
Cook time: 1min
½ pound semisweet or milk chocolate
2 cups (14 ounces) pineapple, peeled, cored, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 cups (10 ounces) strawberries, halved
1 small (2 ounces) kiwi, sliced
- Place the chocolate in a microwavable bowl, not plastic, and melt in the microwave on ‘high’ for 1 minute.
- Remove and stir. If necessary, repeat for 30 seconds at a time, until the chocolate is smooth.
- Arrange the fruits on plates attractively.
- Transfer melted chocolate to a small bowl for dipping.
- Dip a piece of fruit by hand or using a fork into the warm chocolate and enjoy!