6 (6 inches) corn tortillas
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ clove of garlic, minced
¾ pound chicken breast, chopped
¼ teaspoon chili powder
½ cup lettuce, chopped
½ cup cabbage, chopped
½ cup onion, chopped
½ cup tomato, chopped
¼ cup radish, sliced
1 tablespoon lime juice
2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Heat tortillas in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Place garlic and chicken in the skillet then add chili powder. Brown chicken on both sides and set aside.
- Divide chicken, corn tortillas, lettuce, cabbage, onion, tomato, and radish into 6 servings.
- Add lime juice and cilantro. Serve hot.
Recipe contributed by Satellite Healthcare