8 chicken thighs, bone-in, with skin
2 tablespoons canola oil
¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
½ cup all-purpose white flour
4 garlic cloves, peeled, cut in half
½ cup white wine
1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning blend, any flavor
Makes: 8 Serving size: 1 chicken thigh
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium flame on stove.
2. Place flour in a dish.
3. Dredge the chicken in the flour and place in the skillet. Cook until lightly browned.
4. Add garlic and white wine to the skillet.
5. Cover and cook on low heat ~20 minutes. Check the chicken periodically and add more white wine if pan is dry.
6. Serve chicken topped with wine sauce.
Recipe developed by Jamie Rinaldi MS, RD