2 tablespoons canola oil
½ cup all-purpose white flour
¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
8 chicken thighs, bone-in, with skin
4 cloves of garlic, peeled and halved
½ cup white wine
1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash® seasoning blend, any flavor
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat on stove.
- Place flour and pepper in a dish.
- Dredge the chicken in the flour and place in the skillet. Cook until lightly browned.
- Add garlic, white wine and Mrs. Dash® seasoning to the skillet.
- Cover and cook on low heat for about 20 minutes. Check the chicken periodically and add more white wine if pan is dry.
- Serve chicken topped with wine sauce.
Recipe contributed by Jamie Rinaldi MS, RD