Cherry Citrus Mocktail
It is possible to be inspired by the boom in cocktails that use interesting juices and infusion combinations to make a healthy beverage and leave out the alcohol. This one is so quick and easy that you just might want to drink it anytime.
Cook time: -
¼ cup tart cherry juice, unsweetened
½ cup (about 1 large) orange juice, freshly squeezed
¼ cup (about 2) lime juice, freshly squeezed
8-ounces can club soda
2 rings orange or lime for garnish
- Combine the juices in a large glass jar.
- Cover with a lid and refrigerate.
- To serve, remove from refrigerator and uncover.
- Pour into attractive cocktail glasses. Top with club soda.
- Decorate the glass with a ring of orange or lime.