Balsamic Roasted Green Beans
Roasting green beans gives them a sweet, nutty flavor that is just delicious! The balsamic vinegar enhances that sweetness and adds a bright, acidic kick that you’re sure to love.
1 pound green beans, trimmed
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
⅛ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, toss green beans with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread green beans evenly on a parchment or foil lined baking sheet.
- Roast in oven until lightly browned, 10-12 minutes.
- Sprinkle green beans with garlic and toss to combine. Roast for another 5 minutes until beans are tender and caramelized.
- Remove from oven and toss with balsamic vinegar.