1 cup rolled oats
½ cup creamy peanut butter
2 tablespoons honey
½ cup rice krispies-type cereal
1 (5.3 ounces) container plain greek yogurt
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup berries of your choice, cut into smaller pieces
Makes: 7 Serving size: 3 to 4 tarts
- Add the peanut butter and honey in a small bowl. Mix together and set aside.
- Blend ½ cup of oats in a blender until it becomes flour and you have at least ¼ cup.
- Add the rice krispies to a separate mixing bowl, along with the oat flour and remaining oats.
- Combine the peanut butter mixture with the oat mixture with a wooden spoon. Mix until a dough-like consistency is formed.
- Form balls from the dough with your hands and press them into a muffin tin, pressing into the center to create an indent in the tart shell.
- Remove the tart shells carefully and set on a plate.
- Add vanilla extract and mix into the yogurt in a small mixing bowl.
- Fill the tart shells with the yogurt mixture.
- Add fruit decoratively on top of the yogurt. Enjoy!
Recipe contributed by FamilyCook Productions